Created during the time frame of
2017 December 4 grc – 2018 July 21 grc
I have posted the following document to help you understand some of the work I have done in writing this:
Declaration of Unity
The universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice.
The language is not Hindi, or Russian, or Mandarin, or Spanish, or English
It speaks in the language of hope
It speaks in the language of trust
It speaks in the language of strength and the language of compassion
It is the language of the heart and the language of the soul.
But always it is the same voice
It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us,
And the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born
It is the small, still voice that says
We are one
No matter the blood
No matter the skin
No matter the world
No matter the star
We are one
No matter the pain
No matter the darkness
No matter the loss
No matter the fear
We are one
Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognize the singular truth and this singular rule: That we must be kind to one another
Because each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us.
We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future.
We are one.
We are one.
We, the multifarious peoples of our planet of origin called Earth,
- … aspire to transcend: the pettiness, indignities, harms, exploitations, and inhumanities that have been inflicted throughout Humanity’s short history due to political, cultural, social, national, economic, ethnic, religious, and personal regressions and divisions (as well as the harms of cleaving to tradition for the sake of tradition with unbearable costs);
- … our willful or non-willful ignorances, and our inability to perceive nor accept the ramifications of our actions, nor to take responsibility for them in any meaningful way;
- … have founded ‘Asgardia’ through the use our free choice, will, and conviction, and choose to use Asgardia as the engine, in our most human way, to unite Humanity in a peaceful and harmonious existence, and to transcend our limitations and regressions;
- … seek to promote a future for Humanity that is ethical, just, compassionate, equitable, prosperous, sustainable, and looking into the infinite Universe by launching a new era in the history of Humanity;
- … hereby adopt this Constitution of Asgardia.
Chapter I – Declaration of Asgardia
We, the free people of Asgardia, shall toil tirelessly for the universal prosperity of all of existence: through the unified and holistic progress of Humanity; and through the safeguarding of our planet of origin, Earth, other terrestrial environments, the vast depths of space, or wherever we shall find ourselves; hereby adopt this declaration. Asgardia:
- … is a free, independent, unified, secular, humanistic, and social space nation;
- … is of free spirit, science, and internationalism;
- … mirrors Humanity on Earth without reflecting its artificial divisions and regressions;
- … creates a new peaceful history within the future humankind where there is no place for its history of corruption, hypocrisy, conflicts, exploitation, pollution, and violence.
As a national entity, Asgardia:
- … respects, complies with, and protects the rights of citizens of Earth’s nations, and protects Asgardia’s citizens in the exceptional nature of their Asgardian citizenship.
- … respects the laws of and international treaties concluded by the Earth’s nations, and wishes to be recognised as having equal status as the Earth’s nations.
- … does not interfere in any affairs of the Earth’s nations based on reciprocity.
- … participates in the global events on Earth, similar to the Earth’s States, based on its membership in the respective international organisations.
Chapter II – The Transcendent Path of Asgardia
- Asgardia, the Micronation
- Asgardia, as a collective entity, exists within the multitudes of Humanity divided into a plethora of Earth States referred to as ‘nations’. As a method of associating people to a collective work of creating true change for the common good of ALL of Humanity and interacting with the world at large in a commonly understandable form, Asgardia, in its founding, has to manifest as a (micro)national entity.
- Asgardia, as of its founding, is primarily a digital micronation that exists mostly on the Internet with no sovereign terrestrial lands of its own and, therefore, Asgardia will manifest as a layer that its citizens shall encounter on top of, and in addition to, their lives lived in their various nations of origin.
- Until as such time as Asgardia is acknowledged as a full fledged nation and has large scale terrestrial sovereign territory of its own, it must move forward with the explicit understanding and knowledge that its citizens will live in the various nations of Earth and be first subject to their nation of origin’s laws, cultures, regressions, and expectations.
- Asgardia, the Nation
- Working towards transcending our status as a micronation to become a fully recognized national entity will be a prime Asgardian concern and will be a Herculean task which shall require incredible expenditure of resources (economic, physical, technical, and human), planning, diplomacy, and time to complete.
- Asgardia is Humanity
- Asgardia shall strive to evolve beyond all artificial divisions, especially national, ethnic, racial, cultural, etc… and into representing a united Humanity living sustainably, holistically, and embodying our interdependence with each other and with all of existence.
Chapter III – General Provisions
Article 1 – Name of Asgardia
A. Full Formal Name
Asgardia’s full formal name shall be:
“Interstellar Transcendent Technocratic Humanocracy of Asgardia”
Our formal name is part: a challenge to achieve, a descriptor of what we wish to become, and how we hope to accomplish it.
B. Permutations of Full Formal Name
The following terms are synonymous:
- “Interstellar Transcendency of Asgardia”,
- “Transcendency of Asgardia”,
- “Technocracy of Asgardia”,
- “Humanocracy of Asgardia”,
… as well as other permutations and references as set by Asgardian law.
C. Explanation of Descriptors in Full Formal Name
- Interstellar – throughout our planet of origin, our solar system, the vast expanse of interstellar space, and all of existence
- Transcendent – transcending our artificial and very human regressions like nationalism, racism, pollution, exploitation, war, and the ignorance of the interdependence of all things
- Technocratic – science, technology, logic, ethics, critical thought, and understanding will be the primary means of accomplishing our transcendence
- Humanocratic – valuing and recognizing the individual and their needs; recognizing that each person is unique, valuable, and not just a number or a cog in the universal gear that can be carelessly and thoughtlessly discarded; creating an environment and society where all may thrive and achieve their potential; humanistic values
Article 2 – Asgardian Objectives
- … first and foremost be an engine to promote the common welfare and holistic happiness of Humanity by acting to facilitate their growth and evolution, guided by and embodying the Asgardian Core Values, so that each and every human can try to reach its maximum potential and happiness while venturing into the infinite future and infinite universe;
- … reflect the moderated will of the citizens of Asgardia, for a government that does not serve Humanity or the welfare of its citizens is no longer a government and becomes cancerous plague upon its people, Humanity, and its environment; therefore it must be excised with extreme prejudice;
- … promote and protect Humanity’s continuous and peaceful exploration into space or any terrestrial environment, to help ensure that all have access to it, and to safeguard all of Humanity from threats, whether, terrestrial, interplanetary, interstellar or human in nature.
Article 3 – Asgardian Symbols
- The description of Asgardia’s official symbols and the procedure for using them shall be set by Asgardia’s laws.
- In no way should the destruction, defacement, or satirical use of referents or other representations of such symbols, especially as a political statement, ever be treated as a crime, for this is the path towards tyranny and the destruction of free expression.
B. Asgardian Flag
Asgardia’s flag shall be the Flag of Humanity whose symbolism is as follows:
- Its area is setup to the Golden Ratio which symbolizes the natural world and all of existence that Humanity exists within; that the rules that govern nature and existence itself are beyond our control; that we belong to and are apart of something significantly greater than ourselves.
- The collection of interlocked circles symbolizes the cycles of interdependence of all things such as: life, death, ecology, manufacturing, farming, humanity, plants animals, air, water, insects, etc. Changing one part of the chain affects the rest.
- There is 1 circle for each of the seven Asgardian Core Values, one of which is Humanity as part of the interdependent whole of existence.
- The white of the circles symbolize equity, unity, peace, and the necessity of conscience, ethics, and the interdependence of Asgardian Core Values when approaching all things.
- The field of blue honors our planet of origin, Earth, the pale blue dot, the blue planet; and that water is the basis of life as we know it. Its area stands for Humanity and our progress and advancement slowly reducing the unknown and our regressions; and movement towards fully realizing the Asgardian Core Values as universal to Humanity.
- The black field symbolizes the vast emptiness of unexplored space as well as the vastness of Humanity’s ignorance, regressions, and destructive ways. It also stands as a reminder that no matter how much we think we know or how much progress we have made that there will always be more ways to learn and to improve, the process eternal.
- The collection of interlocked circles straddle the blue and black fields to show that transcending our limitations, regressions, and ignorances shall be a never ending and interdependent struggle for which we must remain ever vigilant; and that both our collective progress and regressions belong to all of Humanity and its interdependent place within in the cycles of existence, and can only be dealt with if we are united in a sustainable global process.
C. Asgardian Emblem
Asgardia’s emblem or symbol shall be the Emblem of Humanity – the collection of interlocked white circles which is found on the Asgardian Flag.
D. Asgardian Core Values
The Asgardian Core Values are powerfully symbolic for Asgardia (and Humanity by extension) and are represented in the Asgardian Flag and in the Asgardian Emblem. The Asgardian Core values will be covered in the next chapter – Chapter 4.
E. Other Asgardian Symbols
Other symbols or identifiers such as coat of arms, national anthem, and mottos are archaic, unnecessary, speak to a backward looking world, and may invite the poison of the various ‘ism’s like nationalism, patriotism, racism, etc from which we look to transcend.
As well, choosing a flag or other identifying symbols which separates Asgardia and Asgardians from each other or from the entirety of Humanity at large should be avoided, for doing so denies our interdependence and shall retard our transcendence from such harmful regressions.
Article 4 – Asgardian Territory
A. Asgardian Territory
Asgardia’s territory, at its founding, exists primarily within digital networks through the Internet, servers, networks, communication lines, communication networks, as well as a satellite orbiting Earth, but eventually shall also encompass other Asgardian localities.
B. Asgardian Localities
1. Expansion of Asgardian Territory
Asgardia will expand its territory by:
- … creating or obtaining new physically present localities on or within Earth, other planetary or celestial bodies, in orbit of such celestial bodies, or within the vacuous depths of space;
- … creating or obtaining digital present localities such as digital, virtual, or other technological based localities;
- … using peaceful and lawful methods to acquire, create, or obtain localities.
2. Physically Present Localities
Asgardia’s physically present localities:
- Asgardian localities on Earth are natural hard and liquid surfaces on Earth, and man-made platforms situated on or within such surfaces.
- Asgardia will use adjacent natural spaces (hard surfaces, subsurface resources, oceans, atmospheres, space, celestial bodies) in accordance with generally recognised international principles and norms, as well as international treaties to which it is a party.
- Asgardian localities in low-terrestrial orbits or within the depths of space are satellites, orbital satellite constellations, man-made platforms or stations.
3. Digitally Present Locations
Asgardia’s digitally present localities are:
- … servers, wires, cable, satellites, or other digital (analog, etc) or technological means of establishing infrastructure, resources, or presences, and shall include, but not limited to:
- … databases, knowledge storage and management technologies;
- … virtual or augmented realities worlds and environments;
- … websites, apps, or other similar digital media and methods;
- … a secure information and telecommunications network, an electronic mail network, electronic mass media, and television and radio broadcasting.
Article 5 – Asgardian Metrics
The metrics that all of Humanity uses should be standardized and should be as easy to use and as convenient as possible, once adapted to, making life easier and not more difficult.
A. Asgardian Calendar
- The official calendar for Asgardia shall be the 13 month and 28 day Reformed International Fixed Calendar (rIFC).
- There are 13 months with exactly 28 days per month (4 weeks).
- The first of each month starts on a Monday.
- The 13th month will be inserted between June and July and shall be named Sol.
- The intercalary days (New Years and Leap Day) shall fall between a Sunday and Monday (Sunday, intercalary day, Monday) and shall be Asgardian holidays.
- The intercalary days shall also be dated as the 29th day of the month after which they occur.
- The official Asgardian date format will be: year month day (2018 Apr 1 or 2018/04/01)
- If it is needed to show which calendar is being used then use asc after the date to denote Asgardian Calendar and grc to denote the Gregorian Calendar such as:
- 2018 Apr 1 asc
- 2018/04/01 grc
- Year 0 and day 1 of the Asgardian Calendar starts on the Gregorian date and time of 2016 Jan 1 @ 00:00 grc.
* Intercalary days (not on calendar, fall between Sunday and Monday, are holidays):
Leap Day – (Feb 29)
Year Day – (Dec 29)
Here is a printable version of the calendar.
B. Asgardian Time
- Asgardian Standard Time Zone (ASTZ) – Earth’s +00:00 GMT as our time zone
- Asgardian Standard Time (AST) – 24 hour clock based on ASTZ
- No Time Zone Adjustments
- There is only one time zone in Asgardia, the Asgardian Standard Time Zone.
- Daylight Saving Time is NOT and shall NOT not be used as method to adjust time in Asgardia.
- Asgardian Interstellar Time (AIT) – a decimal time as standard based on Asgardian Standard Time which shall span from 000.00 to 999.99. This will be useful because different planets have different terrestrial clocks and calendars (different day and year cycles), and time spent off Earth and its cycles may be confusing. This will also provide something that is uniquely Asgardian and can be used to to schedule meetings across multiple time zones without the confusion of 12/24 hour clocks and time zones.
C. Asgardian Measurement
- The standard scale for spatial measurement shall be the Metric system
- The standard scale for temperature shall be Kelvin and Celsius
D. Metrics Authority
The Asgardian Standards and Measures Authority (ASMA) shall manage and monitor such metrics, and shall educate and train others on Asgardian metrics. They shall also research and determine other similar standards and measures as needed and shall assume similar duties to them.
Article 6 – Languages in Asgardia
A. Linguistic Equality
- Asgardia shall guarantee equality of all Humanity’s languages. No one may set restrictions or privileges on the use of a certain languages.
- Asgardian citizens may use their native languages for communication, education, parenting, and creative pursuits. The Government shall guarantee that all may retain their native language and shall not obstruct its use or development.
- In its relations with Earth States and international organisations, Asgardia shall use one of Humanity’s languages chosen by Asgardia and the interlocutor. Agreements, treaties, and other international instruments concluded in the name of Asgardia may be prepared in a different language requested by the other party on the mutual agreement of the parties.
- Asgardia values the various organic national and cultural languages of Humanity as a part of our collective cultural history and identity. Preservation of Humanity’s multitudes of languages should be an important task for if we lose a language then we lose history, culture, method of expression, and a part of Humanity’s past,evolution, and identity.
B. An Asgardian Language
- Facilitating clear communication between all of Humanity which is powerfully divided by their various organically evolved languages will provide a bridge to Humanity’s many nations and cultures bringing us all closer together, and will be key to our unity.
- Humanity has many organic national and cultural languages (which take in excess 1 – 2 years full time [40 hours a week 52 weeks a year] to learn to be conversational but not fluent) and will subordinate non-native speakers due to a expressive linguistic disadvantage, so we cannot in good conscience declare an official Asgardian language which would give many the peoples of many countries who share that language a very powerful advantage over the peoples of all other nations and tongues for that will NOT be, in any sense, equitable by imposing upon them a inferior second-class citizenship by limiting their expressive participation.
- Until as such time as technology makes textual and vocal/aural linguistic barriers effectively obsolete, the primary secondary-language for Asgardia shall be Esperanto (which takes about 5 full time weeks to be conversational) or a uniquely Asgardian form of it, which shall not give any speaker native to a culture or nation a linguistic advantage and shall also be a powerful translational tool.
Article 7 – Consensual Age in Asgardia
- Consensual Age
- A citizen of the baseline age of 18 years shall be considered able to give consent in Asgardian life in general.
- The Consensual Age for various and specific aspects and spheres of Asgardian life may be less than or greater than the baseline age based on ethical and scientific facts and theory, and then set by Asgardian law.
- Nonconsensual Age – Citizens less than the specific applicable Consensual Age shall be considered unable to fully participate in Asgardian life by virtue of being unable to give consent in that specific aspect or sphere.
- Emancipation: Citizens less than the specific and applicable Consensual Age may be considered of Age as enabled and determined or emancipated by Asgardian law, or as emancipated through acceptable international or other national laws.
Chapter IV – Asgardian Core Values
The Asgardian Core Values (ACV) shall lie at the heart of and form the foundations of Asgardian society, culture, citizens, and organizations, as well as Asgardia’s governmental bodies, institutions, and associations. The Constitution and laws of Asgardia, as well as the activities of its citizens and governmental bodies, shall embody and implement the Asgardian Core Values to help ensure the peaceful existence of all of Humanity within itself and with all of existence.
The seven Asgardian Core Values are:
- Justice and Compassion
- Science and Technology
Article 1 – Interdependence
Asgardia (and Humanity) exists as part of an interdependent web of life in the Universe (space, planets, stars, nebulae, air, water, plants, animals, insects, microbes; emotions, passion, knowledge, inspiration) and our thoughts, science, research, policies, services, and values, etc should reflect, honor, embrace, and respect our interdependence, because to affect one part of existence shall affect all in a mutually destructive, benign, or beneficial chain reaction which we may not fully understand or be able to perceive the ramifications of (i.e Butterfly Effect).
‘Isms (such as racism, nationalism, patriotism, etc) all throughout Humanity’s history, cultures, values, and morals as well as perpetuating the structural violence inherent in economic systems are all symptoms of the disease of separation from one another, not finding sacred the interdependence, the interconnectedness we all bear from the very nature of our mutually dependent existence.
Species extinctions, ecological destruction, climate change, the poisoning of our food, land, air, and water, the diseases of civilization are all symptoms of Humanity’s separation from the natural world and forsaking our interdependence with it.
The unity of a spacefaring humanity as a collective community coming together in mutual support and understanding will be required to ensure the harmonious existence of individuals, society, Humanity, and the natural world as we explore the vast expanse of interplanetary and interstellar space far beyond this pale blue dot, our planet of origin, called Earth.
Article 2 – Sustainability
We have but one world and one universe. Humanity, as we traverse and explore our own planet, other terrestrial environments, or even the vast depths of space should not be like a plague or a virus destroying, polluting, or consuming everything in our path, because if we poison our environment (like we are doing now) and universe then we will not be able to breathe, eat, drink, or exist, for humans are dependent upon our environment for resources and sustenance.
The preservation and remediation of terrestrial and interstellar environments should be a primary concern in all we do. We should attempt to leave the universe better than we found it, for, if not, then such destruction will come back to haunt us, if not destroy us, for all is connected.
Conservation, remediation and protection or the environment should be at the forefront of all policy, planning, research, and consideration. Sustainability must also extend to cover manufacturing, design and other technical and social processes as well so as to prevent or limit the further need for preservation or remediation.
Article 3 – Equity
An agonizing effect of economic systems is structural violence through massive inequality causing those few to have an obscene abundance of resources at the expense of others, causing many to have none and to suffer in poverty, despair, and death. Inequality is the progenitor of war, poverty, ignorance, exploitation, and the wasting of a human’s lifetime of potential and brilliance, all of which should always be seen as a crime. It is not ever needed because we have enough resources world-wide for all to live comfortably if it is managed intelligently.
Equity will form the basis for empowering each person to be able to reach their full potential. It is in all of Humanity’s interests for all to have access to the wonders that the universe, knowledge, and technology can provide so that we may grow and attempt to realize our full potential and foster peace and universal progress throughout Humanity.
All people should be equal in dignity, freedom, and expression, and have equal access to resources, education, healthcare, and other necessities of life to enable them to fully participate and make a difference in society. We should not be judged by who we love, the color of or skin, the language we speak, where we come from, and so on, but on who we are as a being.
Article 4 – Justice and Compassion
Without justice or compassion as a guiding force there is but inhumanity, revenge, violence, and exploitation. For too long has Humanity been a slave to the letter of the law and not the spirit that guides it. Such legalism has resulted in irrevocable harms to many, many people all throughout history – the law used as a tool for suppression, vengeance, exploitation, and murder without recourse to our Humanity.
Physical, emotional, and mental violence and harm perpetrated merely for punishment’s sake by legal systems because that is what the law says and is what best embodies our willful and non-willful ignorances; and not because that is what will be effective or will result in real remediation or change in the individual person, nor will it reduce recidivism rates.
Justice and Compassion should be the lens through which we view all decisions in society and in government. Asgardia will strive for a society and government driven by ethics, fairness, remediation, justice, compassion, respect, and openness; not brutality, revenge, legalism, and punishment for punishment’s sake.
Article 5 – Education
A universal lack of access to quality and holistic education which embodies the Asgardian Core Values promotes fear and ignorance which is the festering rot that breeds the many ‘isms and regressions that Humanity is replete with. There is NO excuse for a society allowing this to happen for such things hurts all, not just the affected individuals or specific socioeconomic demographics.
A well informed and educated populace is the most powerful and important investment we make in our children and in society in general, and it is what drives creativity, innovation, understanding, and the destruction of Humanity’s many, many regressions. It is also the bedrock for equity and peace for all of Humanity.
All should have free access to education at all levels so each person may unleash their potential and be able to contribute to society as powerfully as possible, and in what ways they wish to. Our educational systems should reflect the values stated in this chapter since they are the heart of Asgardian society, culture, and government, and universal peace.
Article 6 – Science and Technology
Asgardia, as a secular nation, shall strive to use science and the scientific method, reason, critical and rational thought, the belief in the boundless potential of human reason, our ever-expanding knowledge of the Universe, and the many scientific and technological advancements to make the universe freer, cleaner, happier, healthier, and a more sustainable and more understandable place for all of Humanity while honoring our mutual interdependence with all of existence.
We have almost all of the technology, knowledge, and resources we need to solve all of Humanity’s problems, such as: abundant and clean food and housing, abundant energy, curing disease, and living healthy, productive and fulfilling lives. Intelligent global management of the world’s resources using AI, automation, and 3D printing will allow everyone to have what they need and to live amazing and free lives. We have everything we need today to make this happen. Our many divisions and regressions as well as economic systems are what stand in our way to achieving this.
Article 7 – Humanity
Many of the horrors that Humanity has inflicted on each other results from the dehumanizing of another fellow human being (or group of human beings), which is part of the ‘isms diseases such as nationalism, patriotism, racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc that we are infected with.
We must always remember that a person or group of individuals is not wholly encompassed by whatever label has been inflicted upon them. They, like ourselves, are humans. We all bleed, love, desire, and fear. We all have names, family, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, and friends. We are always more than any single label or descriptor. Life and people are much more complicated than that.
Forgetting or denying that while using the label and ism of choice has been a method of justification to commit horrific atrocities world-wide such as:
- war or any violence or torture
- police brutality
- all religious violence and oppression
- the genocide of the Jews by the Nazi’s
- the slaughter of the Palestinians
- the African slave trade by white Europeans
- the slaughter of indigenous populations
- the attacks on transgendered and homosexual populations
- the attacks on ethnic or religious minority populations.
Everything that is done should always take into account how it will affect Humanity for what is the point to anything if it harms us (or we harm each other) and our ability to live peacefully on this planet and throughout the universe together. Asgardia will strive to promote the common welfare and happiness for all of Humanity which includes, but is not limited to: life, love, children, family, the propagation of human species, artistic creativity, innovation, labor, education, and progress.
We are one species, one family, one peoples, one Humanity. We are interdependent upon one another, and ALL shall bear the harms of the labels inflicted upon even just one of us. Humanity will never be at peace until we transcend such ignorance, exploitation, fear, and vileness.
Chapter V – Asgardian Unified Rights of Citizenship (AURoC)
This chapter is a living and breathing list of the inalienable rights and protections inherent to all Asgardians, and to Humanity by extension, never fully being complete as long as Humanity exists for we never stop growing, evolving, learning, and expanding. As new rights become apparent and need to be protected or for governmental powers to be limited in order to protect those rights in specific ways, then they should be added to this chapter.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights as set forth by the United Nations (which should have been created as a binding document) embodies the freedoms and dignities owed to all Humanity no matter where they are, and they form the basis for the articles in this chapter. Text and ideals for this chapter were also pulled from: Theodore Roosevelt’s Economic Bill of Rights, and The United State’s various Constitutional Amendments, as well as text added to address other other cultural, political, and societal failings since those documents were drafted.
Asgardia should also consider the following universal declarations of rights owed to all of Humanity in their respective spheres:
- Universal Declaration of Linguistic Rights
- Universal Declaration on the Human Genome and Human Rights
- Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights
A – Fundamental Articles
Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this AURoC, without distinction of any kind, such as:
- gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual identity, romantic identity, familial or other similar close interpersonal arrangements, or any expression thereof;
- race, color, gender, language, religion, ethnic, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status;
- health, medical, physical, mental, psychological, physiological, or disability status;
- or other similar traits, status, and distinctions.
Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
- No one shall be held in slavery or servitude.
- Human trafficking and enslavement in all forms whether overt, hidden, or institutional shall be prohibited.
All natural resources on our planet of origin, Earth, and all throughout the universe are declared as a common heritage to ALL of Humanity. Such resources should be used for the betterment of all Humanity and not just a chosen FEW.
- Everyone has the right to take part in the government, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
- Everyone has the right of equal access to public service.
- The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
Everyone has the right to access to information about the activities of governmental bodies and to openly and freely monitor them. Governmental processes should be as open and transparent as possible for the information of Asgardia’s citizens and so it may be held accountable.
Everyone has the the right to petition for a governmental redress of grievances.
Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this AURoC can be fully realized.
Nothing in this AURoC may be interpreted as implying for any nation, entity, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
B – Limitations of Government Articles
As a part of the protected rights established herein in this AURoC, the government shall have additional explicit limitations related to those protected rights:
The Government, in all forms, shall be prohibited from:
- … making any law establishing an official religion or belief in or for Asgardia or granting preferential treatment to one religion or belief over others;
- … restricting the free practice of religion unless it conflicts with the rights and protections established in this AURoC.
The right to vote is inalienable. The Government, in all forms, shall be prohibited:
- from preventing a citizen from voting due to non-payment of a poll tax or any other tax, fee, fine, or compensation, or any other means;
- from engaging in any activity or creating a policy in order to prevent or limit a citizen’s ability to vote.
The Government, in all forms, shall never pass a law granting businesses, organizations, or other artificial entities status equal or near equal to humans, nor shall they gain the rights or qualities of such, for this is an anathema to equality, freedom, and democracy. The Government represents the citizens of Asgardia and not artificial legal or social entities.
The Government, in all forms, shall never pass a law to which they are not also accountable and shall not be immune from prosecution of any kind in an Asgardian court. A Government that cannot be held accountable is an anathema to open and ethical society.
The Government, in all forms, shall never pass a law which insulates themselves from the Citizens of Asgardia, for an insulated political body is antithetical to equity and humanity.
The Government, in all forms, shall never pass a law which purposefully demands, requires, or suggests the ending the life of any human.
The Government, in all forms, shall never pass a law which purposefully intercedes itself between a doctor and their patients, nor shall it attempt to legislate care.
C – Humanity and Equity
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
- Everyone of the Consensual Age, without any limitation due to race, gender expression, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, or socioeconomic status, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
- Marriage must be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
- The family is the natural and fundamental unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the Government.
- Each family may choose the definition of their familial arrangement within the constraints of consent and the rights contained within this AURoC and Asgardian law.
- Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
- No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
- No one may be compelled to religious belief or non-belief, nor to think or believe that which they do not.
Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
- Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
- No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international cooperation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each nation, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays (with pay as long as economic systems exist).
- Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing, education, medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
- Parenthood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, regardless of birth circumstances, shall enjoy the same social protection.
Universal access to healthcare and related technologies and innovations is human right and should be free for all.
- Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts, creative expression, and to share in scientific and technological advancement and its benefits.
- Everyone has the right to the protection of the interests and rights resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which they are the author.
- Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
- In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of ethics, public order, and the general welfare in a democratic society.
- These rights and freedoms may be, in no case, exercised contrary to the Asgardian Core Values.
Everyone has a right to participate in space exploration and access to unfettered knowledge of the vast expanse of the universe.
- Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
- Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just, favorable, and safe conditions of work
As long as economic systems exist:
- … everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work;
- … everyone who works has the right to just and favorable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection;
- … everyone who works has the right to protection against unemployment.
Every person or organization of business, large and small, has the right to trade and pursue business in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies at home or abroad.
D – Justice and Compassion Articles
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this AURoC and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution, law, or this AURoC.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention, punishment, or exile.
- Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
- Everyone charged with a penal offense has the right to examine all evidence and witnesses without prejudice.
- Everyone charged with a penal offense has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a public trial at which they have had all the guarantees necessary for his defense.
- No one shall be held guilty of any penal offense on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offense, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offense was committed.
- Everyone shall be protected against self-incrimination and double jeopardy.
- Everyone has the right to a speedy public trial by jury, including the rights to be notified of the accusations, to confront the accuser, to obtain witnesses and to retain counsel.
- Everyone has the right to be protected against excessive fines and excessive bail, as well as cruel and unusual punishment.
Everyone shall have the right to competent counsel. In the event a defendant cannot obtain competent council by his/her own efforts then an Advocate from the Asgardian Core Values Council shall appointed as counsel for his/her use.
Everyone shall have the right to appeal decisions handed down at trial by a process defined by Asgardian law.
Actions which are consensual in nature should not be construed or named as crimes for there is no victim (such a sex work and personal drug use).
- The right to life is just as important as the right to death. In a society filled with compassion, justice, and support, a person should not desire to end their existence. For such things to happen lays bare a failure of society.
- However, a person who is set on ending their existence, especially in cases of suffering due to disease and other malady, shall not be impeded. It shall be supported and protected as wholly as all other actions within Adgardia are.
E – Interdependence and Sustainability Articles
- Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each nation.
- Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his nation.
- Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other nations asylum from persecution.
- This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of this AURoC.
- Everyone has the right to a nationality.
- No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
- Everyone has a right to enjoy access to the holistic, clean, and protected natural world including air, water, plants, animals, and green spaces ,etc.
- Everyone has the right to clean air, clean water, and unadulterated and healthy food.
F – Education
- Education is a human right in all its various forms.
- All education shall be universally free including pre-elementary, elementary, high school, university/college, technical and professional schools and apprenticeships to maximize the growth and realized potential of each individual, their happiness and enlightenment, and therefore an equivalent benefit to all of Humanity.
Education shall be directed to the full development of the human ability and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms as lain forth in the Asgardian Core Values and this Asgardian Unified Rights of Citizenship. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, ethnic, and religious groups, and shall further the activities of Humanity for the maintenance of peace.
Everyone has a right to have universal and unadulterated access to scientific information about space and all other knowledge areas known to Humanity.
- The freedom of the press shall be inalienable because a free press is responsible for holding a corrupt person, organization, or government accountable; and is a powerful tool for educating the populace.
- A free press shall be open, informed, fair, ethical, and balanced in all ways otherwise it may become a tool for propaganda or manipulation against public interest.
Everyone has the right to freely engage is science, research, art, and the various humanities subject to this AURoC, the Asgardian Core Values, as well as ethical standards.
Chapter VI – Asgardian Citizenship
Article 1 – Asgardian Citizenship
All of Humanity is considered ‘de facto’ (non-participating) citizens of Asgardia. Each person, if they wish to participate in or benefit from Asgardia, will need to register their citizenship (and participation) with Asgardia. A person’s citizenship in Asgardia is intrinsic to their Humanity and cannot be removed, although how an individual is able to benefit from Asgardia may be adjusted based on Asgardian law.
Because citizenship of Asgardia is intrinsic to Humanity, it is a special type of citizenship and does not constitute dual or second citizenship for the purposes of Earth State citizenship, for it is merely acknowledging their humanity. A citizen of an Earth State becoming a citizen of Asgardia does not confer multiple citizenship status by virtue.
Article 2 – Registering Asgardian Citizenship
- Registration Standards Set by Asgardia:
- Requirements and restrictions on the acceptance of the registration of new citizens shall be shall be regulated, monitored, and performed by the Asgardian Citizen Registration Authority (ACRA) in accordance with the Asgardian Constitution, Asgardian laws, and the Asgardian Core Values.
- Registration for Those of Consensual Age: A person of the Consensual Age to apply for citizenship may register their citizenship if they meet the following basic requirements:
- of the Consensual Age to apply for registration of citizenship
- consciously and freely submits his/her personal data to Asgardian Citizen Registration Authority
- assents and accepts the Constitution of Asgardia
- abides by the Constitution and the legislation of Asgardia
- Registration for Those NOT of Consensual Age
- A parent or legal guardian may register a person of the Nonconsensual Age to for citizenship as determined by Asgardian law.
Article 3 – Revocation of Asgardian Citizenship
- Asgardian Citizenship cannot be terminated because it is intrinsic to Humanity.
Article 4 – Renunciation or Revocation of Registration of Asgardian Citizenship
Registration of Asgardian Citizenship may be terminated:
- By Citizen’s Renunciation:
- … by a citizen through notifying the Asgardian Citizen Registration Authority of their renunciation of their registration of citizenship. This process should include a renunciation debriefing to record their reasons and to see if there are problems within Asgardia which could be fixed in order to keep them as a citizen, as well as to evaluate how well or poorly Asgardia is doing in fulfilling its obligations;
- By Revocation of Registration of Citizenship:
- … by the Government of Asgardia revoking registration of citizenship which cannot be done without due process and a similar debriefing process
- and shall shall be regulated, monitored, and performed by the Asgardian Citizen Registration Authority in accordance with the Asgardian Constitution, Asgardian laws, and the Asgardian Core Values.
Chapter VII – Asgardian Resources
Article 1 – General
Asgardia shall use its own material, financial, human, and other resources and shall also make use of non-Asgardian resources if they become available to facilitate Asgardian works and initiatives.
Article 2 – Human Resources
A. Human Resource Survey
Asgardia shall create a skills, ability, and interests profile for each citizen for if we do not know what skills and interests our citizens have then we cannot utilize or promote it, and it becomes harder for the citizen to know and be productive too. Everything from hobbies and interest areas to professional skills and languages spoken and their proficiency level should be recorded.
B. Skill Testing and Qualification Platform
Asgardia shall create a dynamic testing system that will test, qualify, quantify, and measure a citizen’s skills, knowledge, and abilities so that Asgardia and the citizen may be able to fully utilize and realize their potential and ability. Such results shall be recorded for the individual’s knowledge and for posterity as well as for use in assisting the individual to grow and to be productive.
C. Educational Platform
Asgardia shall create an educational platform to allow each person to expand, grow, and reach their full potential, for an educated citizenry is open, productive, resilient, and innovative.
D. Organization and Project Support
Asgardia shall create a system to manage not only governmental organizations, tasks and projects, but also those created by Asgardian citizens and cooperatives which will integrate the testing and educational platforms mentioned above.
E. Citizen Life Support
Asgardia shall promote policies and support its citizens so as to maximize their health, happiness, productivity, and ability to achieve their most full potential.
Article 3 – Natural Resources
- Asgardia’s natural resources being common heritage to all of Humanity shall be available for Governmental use as well as for personal and public projects and businesses as regulated under Asgardia’s laws.
- Asgardia’s natural resources will include material objects, energy, and information streams in Asgardian territory and localities, as well as adjacent environments.
- Asgardia shall use all available resources to ensure the safety and sustainability of its natural resources and the space environment, and shall support corresponding initiatives.
Article 4 – Financial Resources
A. Asgardian Economics
- Even though monetary systems are a plague upon Humanity and all of existence, causing millions to die each year due to the structural and physical violence inherent in it use, Asgardia still exists and will need to operate within monetary systems until as such time as humanity has finally transcended beyond such failed transactional experiments, and, therefore, Asgardia will foster and maintain an economic system.
- However, Asgardia will work towards abolishing such evils from plaguing Asgardia, its people, and Humanity at large as is possible, for doing so will be a prime directive driven by the ACV because Humanity can never truly embody the ACV, nor achieve peace or unity, while monetary and economic systems are poisoning our motives, decisions, societies, resources, progress, and very existence.
- Asgardian economic policies, systems, and resources will reflect and embody the Asgardian Core Values and shall comprise of governmental and private finance
- A primary valuation for economic policy will be the Asgardian Common Good Balance Sheet (ACGBS) which should inform and influence taxes, fees, and other economic and business decisions; for economics devoid of conscience manifests horrors into the world.
B. Asgardian Banks
- The Government shall create the Bank of Asgardia and shall create other banks and other financial instruments as needed and that embody Asgardian Core Values.
- Within Asgardia, there shall be no banks or other similar financial institutions owned by any entity other than the Government and their subordinate institutions, and therefore the people of Asgardia; for private ownership of banks is anathema to equality and peace, and invites corruption, greed, exploitation, inequality, and war.
C. Asgardian Currency
- Asgardia’s currency shall be a monetary unit named Solar which shall be a cryptocurrency.
- Solar shall be freely exchangeable into all of Humanity’s main currencies on the free market in accordance with Asgardia’s laws.
- Solar shall be issued by the Bank of Asgardia.
- Solar that is generated/mined shall be collected and distributed for use in the three following broad areas:
- governmental use in all its forms
- equally distributed to all Asgardian citizens
- to be sold to raise money to support Asgardia and its economy.
- No policy from the Government should create an official physical currency, for such ideas are rooted in the past, are regressive, not forward looking, and are a waste of financial and physical resources.
D. Budget and Taxation
- Such policies and regulations must keep in the forefront Chapter 2 of this document.
- The Government shall be responsible for: Asgardia’s budget, an external financial exchange, a tax system, as well as Asgardia’s resource expenditure and allocation for governmental usage and for public welfare and progress.
- The Government shall encourage the development of public and private projects, organizations, and businesses by establishing a governmental insurance system, as well as preferential tax terms including, but not limited to, voluntary taxation of the private persons.
- Revenue generated through Asgardia’s governmental institutions and organisations of any kind from taxation, licences, and fees (and other similar instruments) shall be paid to the budget of Asgardia (and its various institutions) as determined by law.
Article 5 – Scientific, Creative, and Intellectual Resources
- In Asgardia, science, technology, ideas and innovation shall reign supreme. Asgardia shall combine the advantages of information technology in the virtual and physical world.
- Asgardia’s hardware and software complex shall comprise a combination of its localities.
- Asgardia shall accumulate and organize Humanity’s creative and intellectual resources by digitising, organizing it, and storing it, and making it available to all.
- Asgardia shall create and store in low-Earth orbit and on or within celestial bodies a databank of biological materials from the Earth.
- Systems, software, technology, innovations, and tools developed to implement Asgardia’s government and its various operations should be made available for the citizenry to use as well, so as to allow maximum usage, return on investment, and availability of tools to expand and grow Asgardia and its public and private works.
B. Intellectual Property and Rights
- Asgardia shall guarantee the rights of authors, inventors, and users of intellectual property (IP) in harmony and balance with the Asgardian Core Values.
- As much as possible, all Asgardian science, research, data, processes, and intellectual property should be freely available to all Asgardians and, by extension, to all Humanity. Too much knowledge has been hoarded and kept from the public due to greed and exploitation greatly retarding human growth, progress, and the full realization of our collective potential. All of Humanity should benefit from all of Humanity’s ideas and creations.
- The use of open source projects should be used as much as possible to advance and and complete projects and tasks in Asgardia for proprietary systems are closed and hide their potential, innovation, and corruption from the rest of the the world.
- Until all knowledge and intellectual property is freely available world-wide the Government shall create an official open source license(s) for Asgardia which shall include the following ideals:
- Allow free use of all science, research, and intellectual property within Agardia.
- Attach a moderate, low, or no cost for its use outside of Asgardia to help fund Asgardia and its further exploration and innovation. Such decisions should be made in concert with the IP creators and the Government keeping in mind the ACV and the IP’s general value and benefit to Humanity.
- IP users shall provide acknowledgement toward the IP author(s) and hte Property itself, for its use or significant influence, and shall register their use of IP through a form of Asgardian IP Registry and explain the use of or the influence of the IP.
Article 6 – Base Asgardian Internet Website Resources
As a start, the following official Asgardian websites should be created as a way to segregate audiences and focus its content and use, as well as its usability. This list also makes the assumption that Asgardia.Space is Asgardia’s base website. This list is not necessarily definitive, but provides a starting point.
- Asgardia.Space – The public facing website which will be used as the public facing site for the Asgardia and its government, dissemination of information about Asgardia in general with publicly available information for its citizens like our constitution, laws, news articles mentioning Asgardia, etc. Asgardian time and date server and a web service could be offered so that people can convert to Asgardian time/date here, so the world can participate.
- Government.Asgardia.Space – The primary portal for government officials and work; much of which should be available to our citizens to peruse, as well as to be able to lobby or contact their representatives.(Could be built from the tools from offices.asgardia.space from below)
- Citizen.Asgardia.Space – For citizen’s interaction with the government such as: application for citizenship, application for services, requesting ID’s and Passports, registering children, paying taxes and fees, donating, voting, banking, phone number, email.
- Business.Asgardia.Space – For registering and starting businesses; paying taxes, fees, and fines for businesses; business website builder, sales portals, all other business management functions. This can also be where citizens go to access the various available businesses in Asgardia and buy things and purchase services. This is could also have an external facing website to leverage these business oriented tools which could be monetized through fees, etc.
- Community.Asgardia.Space – Contains various public forums and social network features for citizens and visitors to interact: voice, video, chat, forums, social networks, blogs, and so on.
- Skills.Asgardia.Space – Here we will have various integrated platforms all of which could eventually have an external facing website branded for the public and monetized.
- Test: declare, quantify, qualify, and test their skill set, knowledge area, and general education which can be used to: qualify for the various technical, scientific, and professional areas in SciTech; to rate your skills for employers and the Asgardian Government; to let you know where you stand so you can increase your knowledge or to help others learn.
- Advance: A focussed educational platform which is tied to the testing platform to allow people to advance their skills and increase skills and knowledge in specific technical and work related areas.
- Work: Because Asgardians are tested and qualified this will also be the primary place from which the Government will pull skilled volunteers or workers from since their skill set will be validated and tested and recorded. This can also be where Asgardian businesses can post and hunt for find qualified workers.
- Office.Asgardia.Space – Create customizable Organizational Units (OU) and associate them with an organizational hierarchy; create departments and offices; project management suite, office suite, integrated email, phone, video, internal social networking, phone extensions, etc; cloud storage, code repositories, open source software development tools; wikis and other collaborative tools to get stuff done.This could be the same technology and tools used to build Government.Asgardia.Space including the tools to build Issue Definition Documents. This could also have a external facing and branded website that could be monetized for other organizations to use this technology.
- SciTech.Asgardia.Space – Here we will collect the various scientific, technical, and trade and skill areas so they have a place to talk shop, engage in research, share; create training for the training platform and the university, create the tests for the dynamic testing platform, and general organization and unification of their area of expertise.(Could be built from the tools from offices.asgardia.space)
- University.Asgardia.Space – A full on educational platform handling K through postdoctoral with all knowledge areas setup in an interdisciplinary method, including mentors, and recorded and live video classes. Testing may be handled through the Skills.Asgardia.Space subsite. It also may have links to external educational sources which may meet our needs or may be useful for our citizens, especially if we do not have a class or skill covered. This also could be monetized externally.
- Data.Asgardia.Space – Asgardians can access the various pools of data about Asgardia and Asgardian Census info, etc (like a portal for Freedom of Information Act requests in the US) either viewing it directly through the site in graphs, etc, or as downloaded data, or through a web service. They can access Asgardian scientific research results as well as acting as a repository for any other data that is aggregated for use in research by the government or its institutions, which is also made available with sources, so the public and check it out, use it, and validate it. This portal could be used by citizens to request datasets as well as to offer validated data to be stored and used for government and the public’s consumption.We could have access to cloud based server clusters for shared computing for research. This could also integrate with an Asgardian Distributed Computing Network (ADCN) like World Community Grid (which might also be used for cryptocurrency mining). External access to our aggregated data and processing could be monetized.
- Virtual.Asgardia.Space – open world virtual reality where people can see and interact with Asgardia and even see the dream and vision. This may also be used to visualize technical or educational concepts in ways that even video cannot.
Article 7 – Universal Sustainable Processes
A. Sustainable Processes
Universally sustainable processes should encompass and define all spheres of Asgardian resources from acquiring and development of resources and raw materials to agriculture, manufacturing, building, production, etc and other processes, systems, and resources.
They all should:
- … study and minimize negative impact on environment, ecologies, and humans
- … study and maximize positive impact on environment, ecologies, and humans;
- … create a complete process design using integrated and holistic solutions;
- … minimize waste and inefficiencies, as well as using just-in-time production if possible;
- … utilize AI, automation, 3D printing, and other advanced technologies;
- … utilize global management of resources and production;
- … follow full life-cycle sustainable processes by:
- using sustainable energy, technologies, methods, and techniques
- full recycling of all manufacturing of all byproducts/pollution by providing a service to do, so or an outline for full technical process to recycle a product;
- … remediate affected environment and ecologies looking to bioremediative methods first
B. Rating, Certification, and Monitoring
Asgardia will create an organization under the purview of the Asgardian Core Values Council under auspices of the Ministry for Interdependence and Sustainability to assist with the above and shall create and manage ratings and certifications for various levels of compliance from:
- obtaining the raw or refined materials
- creation of the production facility or area
- creation of product
- recycling of products and byproducts
- environmental remediation, protection, and preservation
- others as determined by such organization
The Asgardian Common Good Balance Sheet shall be useful as a guide.
Article 8 – Property
- Property in Asgardia includes material objects as well as non-material objects such as information and artistic and intellectual property.
- Property rights shall be defined by law, in conformity with the public welfare.
- Restrictions on property rights, as well as the procedure for the circulation and disposal of property, shall be set by Asgardian law.
- Private property may be taken for public or governmental use, with a proven need from the Government, and upon due process and just compensation thereof.
- Asgardia shall recognise exclusive classes of property:
- property used for governmental needs
- governmental property that constitutes the wealth of Asgardian citizens used for the common good
- collectively owned property
- personal property
- mixed forms of property.
- Property ownership and usage, if possible, should be shared between as many Asgardians (collective ownership) as possible in as many circumstances as is practicable:
- to reduce wasted energy and resources by having duplicate products and services sitting around doing nothing;
- to prevent arbitrary competition with similar products and services which add no additional value or usefulness.
- Until as such time as Asgardia obtains significant sovereign terrestrial land these shared resources might only be online Internet based resources and services.